Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!-
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Gio Lug 09, 2020 1:12 pm    Oggetto: Ads

FatmaZahra
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mag 25, 2010 6:29 pm    Oggetto: La famiglia musulmana e le responsabilità del marito Rispondi citando

Salaam aleikum wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuh

Insh'Allah i need one fatwa from mufti.

My problem is this:
My husband thinks to have more responsability for his sister and brother then he hes for me and our baby.

He sends all his money in his country and he make me and my baby live in a 30 meter apartment.

I'm european and he is not, so he took me and the baby away from my country and he brang us in a new country, just because he needs me to make the family reunification for him. He had told me that if I don't like here, we will go back together, but now, after one year he told me that if I want to go, I can go alone, because he will never come with us.

Here he gains more money and he has a better job so he can send to his original familly more then before, this is the reason.

I need to know what can I do, what should I do, because I cannot live like this anymore but i don't want to be wrong with Allah, i want just to do what is permitted in islam in my case.

I must say that he doesn't want to divorce and when I asked him why he answered :"Just like this."

Thank you so much,
Allah Malik

FatmaZahra

(Corrected 'Halik' to 'Malik' since 'Halik' means 'destroyed' and 'Malik'means 'owner'. jzkl, Ismail)
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mag 25, 2010 10:53 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Wa’alaykum as Salām wa raḥmatullāhi wa barakātuhu,

Respected sister,

Since you already have a child, it might be wiser to save the marriage rather than breaking it. Think what will be the future of the child if he is brought up without the care of a father.

One effective method of reconciliation would be to carry out the noble advice mentioned in the Qurān, where Allāh Ta’ālā says,

وإن خفتم شقاق بينهما فابعثوا حكما من أهله وحكما من أهلها إن يريدا إصلاحا يوفق الله بينهما إن الله كان عليما خبيرا (النساء35)

“If you fear a breach between the two of them (i.e. husband and wife) appoint (two) arbitrators, one from his family and the other from hers; if they wish for peace Allāh will reconcile them for Allāh has full knowledge and is acquainted with all things” (An-Nisā, 35)

The arbitrators should be appointed from the sides of both spouses. They would discuss the problem and see if there is any possible ways for reconciliation. Inshā Allāh, by adopting this method, the seemingly insurmountable problems between you and your husband will be solved.

However, if you feel your husband is oppressing you by not providing adequate funds for you, or causing you to live in an extremely small room, and you desire to terminate the marriage, you will have the following options:

a) You can propose for a khula’. A khula’ is where the wife offers to return her dowry or give an exchange in order for the husband to issue a divorce. Khula will result in a talāq-e-bāin taking place between the husband and wife.

b) If your husband refuses to accept the khula’, then you may also approach a Sharī’ah board consisting of ‘Ulamā who will investigate your case and thereafter annul your nikāh. The Judicial Committee will follow the rules of faskh-e-nikāh (annulment of nikah) to consider your application and issue a decree accordingly.

If you do not have any ‘Ulamā in your country, then you can send me a private message and we will, inshā Allāh make the necessary arrangements for investigating your case, contacting your husband to hear his side of the story and ultimately passing the appropriate ruling.

وحكمه وقوع الطلاق البائن (تبيين الحقائق شرح كنز الدقائق - ج3 / ص 182دار الكتاب ديوبند(

لو قال : خلعتك - ناويا الطلاق - فإنه يقع بائنا غير مسقط للحقوق لعدم توقفه عليها (در المختار - ج 3/ ص 440 سعيد)

والخلع تطليقة بائنة عندنا (المبسوط - ج 3 /الجزء السادس ص 141 دار الفكر )

( قوله فإذا فعلا ذلك وقع بالخلع تطليقة بائنة ولزمها المال ) هذا حكم الخلع عند جماهير الأئمة من السلف والخلف…. (فتح القدير - ج 4 / ص 58 رشيدية)

( قوله الواقع به ، وبالطلاق على مال طلاق بائن ) أي بالخلع الشرعي أما الخلع فقوله عليه الصلاة والسلام الخلع تطليقة بائنة ، ولأنه يحتمل الطلاق حتى صار من الكنايات ، والواقع بالكناية بائن (البحر الرائق شرح كنز الدقائق - ج 4 / ص 71 رشيدية)

فإذا فعلا ذلك وقع بالخلع تطليقة بائنة ولزمها المال لقوله عليه الصلاة و السلام : [ الخلع تطليقة بائنة ] ولأنه يحتمل الطلاق حتى صار من الكنايات والواقع بالكنايات بائن (الهداية - ج 2 / ص 404)

احسن الفتاوى (5/380 سعيد)

الفتاوى المحمودية (ج13/ 341 جامعة فاروقية )

And Allāh Ta’ālā knows best.

Wassalām,

Ismail

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Resident Mufti at

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
FatmaZahra
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mag 26, 2010 1:26 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Salaam aleikum wa rahmatuAllah

Thank you so much for your answer.

I will listen to your advice insh'Allah.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!- Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: