Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Rapporti coi non-Musulmani
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Dom Lug 22, 2018 5:42 am    Oggetto: Ads

Aqa2
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Sab Dic 22, 2012 10:19 pm    Oggetto: Augurare "Buon Natale" è PROIBITO! - Fatawa Rispondi citando

How is it greeting non-Muslims with Christmas greetings?

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Question:

Is it ok to say to a colleague at work phrases like merry Christmas or have a nice Christmas party?

Answer:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

Imān is the greatest commodity a Muslim possesses. Salvation in this world and especially in the hereafter is dependent on nothing but Imān. A billionaire without Imān will not be spared from the painful punishment despite his millions and billions. A beggar with Imān will have access to the Eternal Gardens of Paradise despite his poverty. Imān is the key.

All the dollars and pounds of the world do not equate to the value of Imān. The price and worth of Imān is greater than all the gold, silver and diamonds put together. Our life revolves around the security of our Imān. Preservation of Imān until one’s last breath is obligatory on us. Imān equivalent to the size of a mustard seed is sufficient to purchase the everlasting gardens of Paradise.

Anything which compromises our Imān or contradicts our Imān is hazardous for us. Other faiths contradict our faith. Showing happiness for another faith’s festival is extremely hazardous. Greeting adherents of other faiths well or happiness in their festivals in essence is verbal acknowledgement, recognition and approval of their festival. The Jurists have stated that there is fear of one losing his Imān if he wishes others well in their festivities.[1]

A Muslim should not forsake his principles and beliefs merely to be friendly. Friendliness and foolishness are two poles apart. Friendliness is to be courteous and well-mannered whilst adhering to one’s belief and principles. Foolishness is to risk one’s belief and principles merely to please or to ‘fit in’ to a society.

Thus, greeting others with any phrase indicating a greeting for the Christmas festival is impermissible.

This does not mean we do not be kind and courteous. We must be kind, caring, loving and compassionate to the whole of creation. The Prophet salallahu alaihi wasallam was an embodiment of compassion. He was a fountain of mercy. We must be friendly with all and not foolish with ourselves.

And Allah Ta’ālā Knows Best

Mufti Faraz

[1] اجتمع المجوس يوم النيروز فقال مسلم خوب رسم نهاده اند أو قال نيك أثرنهاده اند خيف عليه الكفر. (جامع الفصولين ج 2 ص 230 إسلامي كتب خانه)

فتاوى محمودية ج 19 ص 267 إدارة القرآن

Aqa2
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 25, 2012 2:32 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Celebrating Christmas: Shaykh Mohammed Daniel's reaction to Grand Mufti Ali Gomaa

الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه وبعد :

As salam mu alaikum wa rahmat Ullah wa barakataHu

I have read the fatwa that you have posted by the Grand Mufti of Egypt Ali Gomaa informing that one may celebrate Christmas with their non-Muslim family and is very sad that such an erudite scholar should commit such a mistake which is completely contrary to the scholars of the Shafi Madhab (School of Thought) that he follows as well as the consensus of the Ulama in this regard. The great Imam of al-Madinah Imam Malik (RA) famously said, "Every person can be taken from and rejected, except the person who occupies this blessed grave." He was pointing at the blessed grave of our Beloved (salahu alayhi wasalam). This is a clear indication that infallibility in regards the rules surrounding how we practice our deen is only possessed by the Apostle of Allah (salahu alayhi wasalam) and that anyone after him no matter their level of knowledge or position in the Ummah can make mistakes and these mistakes should be rejected.

There will no doubt be people who call themselves Muslims, but have the characteristics of hypocrites who will jump on and promote the ruling of Mufti Gomaa in the same way that they did when the now deceased Mufti of Azhar (may Allah forgive him) made comments stating that the Niqab was 'nothing but cultural' which was vehemently refuted by scholars worldwide with proofs from the sacred works. The ruling of Mufti Gomaa contains many flaws that I will look to point out in the future as I do not have time now owing to the pressing issues of assisting fleeing relatives in Damascus. Nevertheless, with only a few days left before the season of Christmas, I feel that it is urgent to address this matter even if I am unable to write at length. I will only list a few of the proofs in this regard and then I will provide some practical advice for those that may find themselves in such situations.

Proofs that a Muslim cannot attend and participate in non-Muslim holy days.

PROOF ONE

وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَشْهَدُونَ الزُّورَ وَإِذَا مَرُّوا بِاللَّغْوِ مَرُّوا كِرَامًا

And [know that servants of God are only] those who never bear witness to falsehood, and [who], whenever they pass by [people engaged in] frivolity, pass on with dignity. (25:72(

This verse is clearly stating that the servants of Allah are those who do not bear witness to those things that are false let alone sit and participate in them. Christians themselves do not have a consensus on when Jesus was born and many of them only celebrate it on December 25th because that is what the majority today are doing with some of them claiming that it is a false date that was fixed in line with pagan holidays. Furthermore, if we were to agree with Mufti Gomaa that the date is accurate how did the most erudite scholars of Tafseer (Quranic exegesis) understand this verse? To find out, any student of knowledge can open the books of Tafseer and they will find the following:

Tafseer of Imam al-Baghawi (RA)

The pre-eminent exegete Mujahid said that الزور which is translated above as falsehood means the festivals of the Mushrikeen.

Tafseer of Imam al-Qurtobi (RA(

He states: "…And according to one opinion of Ibn Abbas it is the festivals of the mushrikeen."

Tafseer of Ibn Katheer (RA)

Ibn Kathir states: "And Abu al-Aliyah, Tawoos, Mohammed ibn Sireen, Dahaak, Rabi ibn Anas and others have said that it is the festivals of the mushrikeen."

Interestingly, further on he states: … "And Imam Malik narrates from Zuhri that is the consumption of alcohol. They do not attend to it nor do they desire it as has come in the Hadith, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last day must not sit on the dinner cloth wherein alcohol is given out”

So we ask our Mufti who said, "Therefore, participate in your friends and family's celebrations, eat with them and refrain from eating pork and drinking alcohol with tact and civility" where is he from this statement of Imam Malik and even more importantly the authentic hadith above clearly prohibiting sitting at places were alcohol is given out. If we listen to him, we would be sitting timidly with 'tact and civility' while our 'friends' contravene Allah's laws in celebration.

PROOF TWO

There is no doubt that the origin of Christmas is that of a religious holiday, irrespective if a person chooses to celebrate it as a custom or as part of their new found patriotism. If you observe it you are clearly imitating/resembling the non Muslims and so you will come under the following authentic hadith that can be found in many collections including the Sunan of Abi Dawood:

مَنْ تَشَبَّهَ بِقَوْمٍ فَهُوَ مِنْهُمْ

"Whoever imitates a nation is from them"

This hadith was understood well by the great Sahabi Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas as collected by Imam al-Bayhaqi with an authentic chain when he said:

"Whosoever lives in the lands of the non Arabs and celebrates their Neyrouz and festivals and keeps imitating them until he dies in that condition, will be resurrected with them on the Day of Resurrection."

Now, earlier I mentioned that Mufti Ali Gomaa has gone against the rulings of scholars in his own madhab and here it is worthwhile pointing out the statement of one of greatest Fuqaha of the Shafi madhab.

Ibn Hajr al-Haythami al-Shafi'ee (RA) in his Fatawa collection has stated the following:

Then I saw that some of our later Imams have stated that which agrees with what I stated: And from the most despicable of innovations is the acceptance of Muslims in regards to the holidays of the Christians by imitating them in their foods and giving and accepting gifts and those that mainly observe this are the Egyptians. The Apostle of Allah has said, "Whoever imitates a nation is from them… "

Subhan Allah, so it is clear to everyone that this imitating is nothing new because he passed away approximately 500 years ago. What is even clearer is that even he suffered from the Egyptians in this regard so it is not something that we are facing in the 21st century.

PROOF THREE

The Prophet's (salahu alayhi wasalam) deep rooted desire to contradict the Christians and Jews in everything they did so that he left a distinct example for us to imitate instead of us imitating the non-Muslims. Anyone who studies the books of Hadith and Seerah knows that there are many matters like this.

In an authentic hadith that can be found in the Musnad of Imam Ahmed and other books we come across the following hadith which clearly shows us what our Beloved would do on the days in which the non-Muslims were celebrating.

Umm Salamah (RA) says the Prophet (salahu alayhi wasalam) would fast Saturday and Sunday more than he would fast any other day and he would say, "These two days are the holy days of the mushrikeen and I love to be dissimilar to them."

This trait of the Prophet (salahu alayhi wasalam) was so clear that even the Jews of that time knew it well and they famously said, "This man does not want to leave anything except that he wants to be dissimilar to us." (Sahih Muslim Kitab al-Hayd)

These three proofs suffice to show those who are genuinely seeking the truth that the celebration of Christmas is haraam and this is the agreement of the four schools of thought as I will prove in a future article.

PERSONAL ADVICE TO ALL STUDENTS FROM LIFE EXPERIENCE

I am aware that most students of Cordoba Academy live in countries in which Muslims are the minority such as the United States, Europe and Australia and it is inevitable that you will come into contact with people who are celebrating Christmas. There are also many of you who have non-Muslim family members (as I do) and it is very important you demonstrate to them the warmth of Islam as well as ensuring their rights over you as kin.

I feel that it is only right for me to offer some advice from my own life experience that I believe you may find beneficial in your interactions. I have based the below advice on principles in the Quran and Sunnah, but for brevity have not mentioned every proof otherwise it would become cumbersome upon the reader.

If you have Christian parents/family.

وَوَصَّيْنَا الْإِنسَانَ بِوَالِدَيْهِ حَمَلَتْهُ أُمُّهُ وَهْنًا عَلَى وَهْنٍ وَفِصَالُهُ فِي عَامَيْنِ أَنِ اشْكُرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيْكَ إِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ وَإِن جَاهَدَاكَ عَلى أَن تُشْرِكَ بِي مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ فَلَا تُطِعْهُمَا وَصَاحِبْهُمَا فِي الدُّنْيَا مَعْرُوفًا وَاتَّبِعْ سَبِيلَ مَنْ أَنَابَ إِلَيَّ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination. Yet should they endeavour to make thee ascribe divinity, side by side with Me, to something which thy mind cannot accept [as divine], obey them not; but [even then] bear them company in this world’s life with kindness, and follow the path of those who turn towards Me. In the end, unto Me you all must return; and thereupon I shall make you [truly] understand all that you were doing [in life] (31:14-15)

Not a day should go by you in which you are neglectful of the need for your family to enter Jannah and the only way bridge between them and Jannah, contrary to what Perennialists say, is Islam. Whether or not your parents are Muslim, you must always exercise impeccable manners towards them and treat them with kindness maintaining a good relationship with them as made clearer by our beloved (salahu alayhi wasalam) in the authentic hadith.

If your parents invite you to partake of their Christmas meal, then you should in the most kind of ways decline the invitation and tell them that you would be happy to invite them to your house or a restaurant for dinner or even eat at their house provided that it has no affiliation to the celebration of Christmas. Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus who Christians believe was God incarnate or was the begotten son of God (audhobillah) etcetera If you participate with them, you will be in clear contradiction of the verse mentioned above.

If you have Christian neighbours

Your neighbours, whether they are Muslim or not have a great right upon you and this is demonstrated by the authentic hadith of the Prophet which is rigorously authentic coming in the Sahih of Imam al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim:

"Jibreel (the Archangel) kept advocating me regarding treating neighbours with kindness until I began to think thought he would allocate for them a share of deceased’s inheritance".

If anyone should claim that this is only for the Muslim neighbour, then we would say is their understanding of the deen better than that of Imam al-Bukhari and the Sahabah? Imam al-Bukhari (RA) in his wonderful text al-Adab al-Mufrad under the chapter related to the rights of neighbours brings as the last hadith in this chapter the following authentic hadith that can be found in the Sunan collections of Imam Abu Dawood and al-Tirmidhi.

Imam Mujahid (RA) said, "I was with Abdullah ibn Amr while his bondsman was skinning a sheep. He then said to him a few times. Oh boy! Once you are done (skinning), start with our Jewish neighbour.' A man there said surprisingly, 'Jewish? May Allah correct you!' Abdullah ibn Amr replied, 'I heard the Apostle of Allah, (salahu alayhi wasalam) advocating that we treat our neighbours well until we began to think he would order us to make them our heirs."

If your neighbour should send you a Christmas card in the post as is tradition, then do not send it back to them or worse still, tear it up and throw it in a communal area for all to see. Put it aside and dispose of it in a discrete way so that you neighbor does not see it and become sad at your actions possibly causing him to hate Muslims and Islam. And as it is not permissible for a Muslim to cooperate with non Muslims in their celebrations of faith as is agreed by the four schools, it would not be permissible for you to send them a card back as this would mean that you are supporting and accepting their false beliefs. My advice would be to wait a few days after Christmas has subsided so that the gift is not regarded as a Christmas gift and buy them a small gift which you should give them with the sole intention of making their hearts inclined to Islam and returning good with that which is good. (see Holy Quran 55:60) In some circumstances best left to your judgment, it may be possible to include in the gift a leaflet on the significance Jesus (Alayhis salam) plays in the life of Muslims.

Greeting you with sentences such as Merry Christmas

If your neighbour should greet you with a greeting that is specific to their religious holiday, you should not reply to them using words related to their religion nor should you ever ignore them as this would definitely hurt their feelings. Instead return their greeting with that which is better (see Holy Quran 4:86) and say something like, may God bless you and Jesus Christ or may God give you a prosperous year. In reality, you are making dua for that person because if Allah wanted to bless and give them a prosperous year, he would bless them with Hidayah (guidance).

One of my Indian Shoyoukh told me that in the early twentieth century Hindus and Sikhs would actually prefer to live next to a Muslim because of the etiquette that they saw of their Muslim neighbors who would not disturb them with noisy music, gossip, drunkenness, parties and the like. How beautiful is it if we could return to this and let our non-Muslim brothers/sisters in humanity see the unique and peaceful teachings of Islam.

If you have a Christian wife

Many revert male Muslims when they enter Islam remain in marital relationships with women who are Christian which is understandable, especially if there are children in the equation. Sadly, many Muslims are happy with the status quo of being able to have a marital life with Christian women and they forget that if they have true feelings for this person, they should wish that they be in the company of this person in Paradise in the life hereafter.

My advice to them is to use the Christmas holiday as an opportunity to discuss the significance of Jesus in Islam and to inform one’s wife about the true origins of Christmas. It is best if you take a holiday away from your home town where you can spend some quality time with her and the family. This helps immensely in staying away from any tricky situations with your family during this period and it will also keep your wife away from actions that are Haraam such as her possible consumption of alcohol, pork, singing and dancing with strange men and other actions of vice. However, if your wife insists that she wants to go to her family and you have no recourse, then you cannot compel her to stay with you as Allah has forbidden any coercion in practicing Islam as mentioned in Surah al-Baqarah:

لاَ إِكْرَاهَ فِي الدِّينِ قَد تَّبَيَّنَ الرُّشْدُ مِنَ الْغَيِّ

“There shall be no coercion in matters of faith. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error.” (2:256)

If you have Christian employees

In order to show your employees Islam’s mercy and tolerance towards other religions one should afford them with flexibility around their holy days with the inner intention of dawah. This is because we know that the Prophet (salahu alayhi wasalam) guaranteed the rights of the Jews and Christians to worship so we should follow his example and not become an obstacle for them so that they should despise us. Even better, is to treat them with Ihsaan and give them a day off as many of them may only find this time in the year to spend with their extended family. Imagine the great dawah effect it would have if while they were gathered with their extended family, they praised and thanked their Muslim boss for his/her generosity towards them. People in marketing know, that the best form of advertising is 'word of mouth'.

I end with saying that we must always be alert as to the way our actions are perceived by those around us and treat everyone with the best of character, however this does not mean that we become excessively flexible to the extent that we completely forego the authentic practices of over a millennium of sacred tradition and scholarship that we have inherited from our teachers. Do we think that we are the first Muslims to ever live with Christians or Jews? Or the first people to become Muslim and have non Muslim relatives? No, we have been doing so since the days of our Beloved (salahu alayhi wasalam) and yet we do not find a single Sahabi, Tabi'ee or those that followed them for hundreds of years who went and celebrated Christmas with them because it was the 'birthday of Jesus' and they felt the need to be closer to Jesus (alayhis salam) and further from the Sunnah of Mohammed (salahu alayhi wasalam)

This and what I have had taufeeq in saying is from Allah alone, and what is from mistakes, oversights and forgetfulness is from me and Shaytaan the accursed; Allah and his Rasul are free from them. I seek refuge in Allah in being a bridge utilised by others to enter Jannah, and then being thrown into the fire; thereafter I seek refuge in Allah from reminding others of this and forgetting myself.

Servant of Allah

Mohammed Daniel
Cordoba Academy

Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Sab Gen 12, 2013 7:15 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Un po' in ritardo ma insha'Allah tornerà utile l'anno prossimo, ed il messaggio è valido per tutto l'anno:

Supposed 'Muslims' at Christmas
Shaykh al-Hadith Mumtaz ul Haq Abdur Rahim Limbada

Blog in italiano:

Ottima applicazione per gli orari della preghiera:

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 10, 2013 10:53 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Celebrating Christmas with the Christians - Halal or Haram?
GF Haddad

Wa alaykum as-Salam,

It is positively impermissible to celebrate Christmas with the Christians as it is the soul of tashabbuh (resemblance) and takes one out of the pale of Islam according to one of two opinions related from the Imams of the early Muslims, the other being that one is an evil person for doing so.

In addition, a report from Sayyidina `Umar, Allah be well-pleased with him, explicitly forbids the Muslims from any connection whatsoever with their festivals.

It is not a question of "their Milad, our Milad." Neither milla is actually imitating the other as Christmas existed before Islam, and Mawlid exists obliviously of Christmas. In addition, the celebration Christmas has nothing to do with celebrating the birth of the Prophet `Isa; rather, they celebrate the birth of "the Son of God," with all its Mithraic and Dionysiac connotations. Even though I have nothing but the best memories of three decades of such celebrations, I have to say in conscience that it is a pagan festival. What is more, it is historically rooted in the European pagan winter solstice celebrations which preceded the beginnings of Christian history.

The real and practical question is: Should we return their greetings? As for one's private non-Muslim relatives and silat al-rahm, there must be cordiality and love but there must also be a sincere and consuming desire for right guidance and faithful good advice to them. As for non-relatives then it can be compared to relatives telling you during Easter: "Christ is risen!" One cannot stand mute but rather should answer: He never died in the first place; or take some such stand (such as basic absence from the places and times of such conversations) as clearly demarks one from any type of assent or confirmation of misguidance.

Should we visit them as a matter of protocol, especially in case of a political arrangement of coexistence such as in Lebanon for example? Here also the fatwa of Sh. Muhammad ibn Ja`far al-Kattani in his Nasiha li Ahl al-Islam is an emphatic NO, but the reality of practice in the history of Lebanon, for one, is different. The Mufti of the Republic and other Muslim representatives will even visit churches and sit in their front pews on certain occasions.

But for such to take place in a literally "purely" Muslim country such as Pakistan, all we can say is La hawla wala quwwata illa billah and remember the hadith of the Holy Prophet, upon him blessings and peace: "Two types of drunkenness shall be observed among you [Muslim]: the drunkenness of ample living and the drunkenness of ignorance."

Was-Salam,
gibril
[2006-12-14]

Blog in italiano:

Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 10, 2013 10:57 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Is it permissible to buy Christmas gifts and give them to children on the day of Christmas?

Mufti Mahmood Patel
Source:

Fatwa#: 23380
Answered Date: Dec 25,2012

Question:

Is it permisiable to buy gifts for kids because its christmas. And give then on the morning of christmas

Answer:

As-salāmu ʿalaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

As Muslims, we are sensitive to our belief of pure tawḥīd (Oneness of Allah Taʿālā). This requires us to also completely disassociate ourselves from all practices related to Christianity.

Christmas is celebrated by Christians. Exchanging gifts during Christmas is an expression of reverence for Christmas and Christianity. As Muslims it is prohibited for us to revere Christians or any other religion besides Islām. In fact there is a strong fear of kufr in doing so.[1]

As a Muslim parent, it is equally important to preserve your Īmān as well as the Īmān of your children. Inculcate in them the importance of tawḥīd and aversion from kufr and its related practices. This attitude will keep them firm on Īmān and hate kufr.

If children are accustomed to receiving gifts from their parents on Christmas day, they would grow up finding it difficult to understand the gravity of imitating non-Muslims. Such an attitude will be detrimental to their Īmān as the practice of imitating Christianity borders on kufr.

It is not permissible for you to offer gifts to your children during Christmas.[2]

Mahmood Patel
Azaadville, South Africa
Student Darul Iftaa

Checked and Approved by
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

Notes:

[1] (وَإِنْ قَصَدَ تَعْظِيمَهُ) كَمَا يُعَظِّمُهُ الْمُشْرِكُونَ (يَكْفُرُ). (الدر المختار ، 6/ 754)

[2] [(وَالْإِعْطَاءُ بِاسْمِ النَّيْرُوزِ وَالْمِهْرَجَانِ لَا يَجُوزُ) أَيْ الْهَدَايَا بِاسْمِ هَذَيْنِ الْيَوْمَيْنِ حَرَامٌ (وَإِنْ قَصَدَ تَعْظِيمَهُ) كَمَا يُعَظِّمُهُ الْمُشْرِكُونَ (يَكْفُرُ) قَالَ أَبُو حَفْصٍ الْكَبِيرُ: لَوْ أَنَّ رَجُلًا عَبَدَ اللَّهَ خَمْسِينَ سَنَةً ثُمَّ أَهْدَى لِمُشْرِكٍ يَوْمَ النَّيْرُوزِ بَيْضَةً يُرِيدُ تَعْظِيمَ الْيَوْمِ فَقَدْ كَفَرَ وَحَبِطَ عَمَلُهُ اهـ وَلَوْ أَهْدَى لِمُسْلِمٍ وَلَمْ يُرِدْ تَعْظِيمَ الْيَوْمِ بَلْ جَرَى عَلَى عَادَةِ النَّاسِ لَا يَكْفُرُ وَيَنْبَغِي أَنْ يَفْعَلَهُ قَبْلَهُ أَوْ بَعْدَهُ نَفْيًا لِلشُّبْهَةِ.]

(قَوْلُهُ وَالْإِعْطَاءُ بِاسْمِ النَّيْرُوزِ وَالْمِهْرَجَانِ) بِأَنْ يُقَالَ هَدِيَّةُ هَذَا الْيَوْمِ وَمِثْلُ الْقَوْلِ النِّيَّةُ فِيمَا يَظْهَرُ ط وَالنَّيْرُوزُ أَوَّلُ الرَّبِيعِ وَالْمِهْرَجَانُ أَوَّلُ الْخَرِيفِ وَهُمَا يَوْمَانِ يُعَظِّمُهُمَا بَعْضُ الْكَفَرَةِ وَيَتَهَادَوْنَ فِيهِمَا. (الدر المختار وحاشية ابن عابدين ، 6/ 754)

وقال صَاحِبُ الْجَامِعِ الْأَصْغَرِ إذَا أَهْدَى يوم النَّيْرُوزِ إلَى مُسْلِمٍ آخَرَ ولم يُرِدْ بِهِ تَعْظِيمَ ذلك الْيَوْمِ وَلَكِنْ جَرَى على ما اعْتَادَهُ بَعْضُ الناس لَا يَكْفُرُ وَلَكِنْ يَنْبَغِي له أَنْ لَا يَفْعَلَ ذلك الْيَوْمَ خَاصَّةً وَيَفْعَلَهُ قَبْلَهُ أو بَعْدَهُ كَيْ لَا يَكُونَ تَشَبُّهًا بِأُولَئِكَ الْقَوْمِ. (الفتاوى الهندية، 6/ 446)

Blog in italiano:

Simo;
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Mer Dic 11, 2013 8:56 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

'Umar Muhajir ha scritto:
Is it permissible to buy Christmas gifts and give them to children on the day of Christmas?

Mufti Mahmood Patel
Source:

Fatwa#: 23380
Answered Date: Dec 25,2012

Question:

Is it permisiable to buy gifts for kids because its christmas. And give then on the morning of christmas

Answer:

As-salāmu ʿalaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

As Muslims, we are sensitive to our belief of pure tawḥīd (Oneness of Allah Taʿālā). This requires us to also completely disassociate ourselves from all practices related to Christianity.

Christmas is celebrated by Christians. Exchanging gifts during Christmas is an expression of reverence for Christmas and Christianity. As Muslims it is prohibited for us to revere Christians or any other religion besides Islām. In fact there is a strong fear of kufr in doing so.[1]

As a Muslim parent, it is equally important to preserve your Īmān as well as the Īmān of your children. Inculcate in them the importance of tawḥīd and aversion from kufr and its related practices. This attitude will keep them firm on Īmān and hate kufr.

If children are accustomed to receiving gifts from their parents on Christmas day, they would grow up finding it difficult to understand the gravity of imitating non-Muslims. Such an attitude will be detrimental to their Īmān as the practice of imitating Christianity borders on kufr.

It is not permissible for you to offer gifts to your children during Christmas.[2]

Mahmood Patel
Azaadville, South Africa
Student Darul Iftaa

Checked and Approved by
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

Notes:

[1] (وَإِنْ قَصَدَ تَعْظِيمَهُ) كَمَا يُعَظِّمُهُ الْمُشْرِكُونَ (يَكْفُرُ). (الدر المختار ، 6/ 754)

[2] [(وَالْإِعْطَاءُ بِاسْمِ النَّيْرُوزِ وَالْمِهْرَجَانِ لَا يَجُوزُ) أَيْ الْهَدَايَا بِاسْمِ هَذَيْنِ الْيَوْمَيْنِ حَرَامٌ (وَإِنْ قَصَدَ تَعْظِيمَهُ) كَمَا يُعَظِّمُهُ الْمُشْرِكُونَ (يَكْفُرُ) قَالَ أَبُو حَفْصٍ الْكَبِيرُ: لَوْ أَنَّ رَجُلًا عَبَدَ اللَّهَ خَمْسِينَ سَنَةً ثُمَّ أَهْدَى لِمُشْرِكٍ يَوْمَ النَّيْرُوزِ بَيْضَةً يُرِيدُ تَعْظِيمَ الْيَوْمِ فَقَدْ كَفَرَ وَحَبِطَ عَمَلُهُ اهـ وَلَوْ أَهْدَى لِمُسْلِمٍ وَلَمْ يُرِدْ تَعْظِيمَ الْيَوْمِ بَلْ جَرَى عَلَى عَادَةِ النَّاسِ لَا يَكْفُرُ وَيَنْبَغِي أَنْ يَفْعَلَهُ قَبْلَهُ أَوْ بَعْدَهُ نَفْيًا لِلشُّبْهَةِ.]

(قَوْلُهُ وَالْإِعْطَاءُ بِاسْمِ النَّيْرُوزِ وَالْمِهْرَجَانِ) بِأَنْ يُقَالَ هَدِيَّةُ هَذَا الْيَوْمِ وَمِثْلُ الْقَوْلِ النِّيَّةُ فِيمَا يَظْهَرُ ط وَالنَّيْرُوزُ أَوَّلُ الرَّبِيعِ وَالْمِهْرَجَانُ أَوَّلُ الْخَرِيفِ وَهُمَا يَوْمَانِ يُعَظِّمُهُمَا بَعْضُ الْكَفَرَةِ وَيَتَهَادَوْنَ فِيهِمَا. (الدر المختار وحاشية ابن عابدين ، 6/ 754)

وقال صَاحِبُ الْجَامِعِ الْأَصْغَرِ إذَا أَهْدَى يوم النَّيْرُوزِ إلَى مُسْلِمٍ آخَرَ ولم يُرِدْ بِهِ تَعْظِيمَ ذلك الْيَوْمِ وَلَكِنْ جَرَى على ما اعْتَادَهُ بَعْضُ الناس لَا يَكْفُرُ وَلَكِنْ يَنْبَغِي له أَنْ لَا يَفْعَلَ ذلك الْيَوْمَ خَاصَّةً وَيَفْعَلَهُ قَبْلَهُ أو بَعْدَهُ كَيْ لَا يَكُونَ تَشَبُّهًا بِأُولَئِكَ الْقَوْمِ. (الفتاوى الهندية، 6/ 446)

Salam alaykum,
Volevo sapere da voi se quel poco che ho capito è giusto oppure no.
È kufr fare regali di Natale ai Cristiani? Così ho capito io.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 12, 2013 10:10 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Simo; ha scritto:
Salam alaykum,

Wa`alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

C'e' il rischio che cio' costituisca kufr, che poi sia cosi' o meno dipende da vari fattori, in primis l'intenzione o meno di riverire i cristiani o la loro festa, od il volerli imitare (il che e' piuttosto intrinseco nel fatto stesso di fare regali nella loro festa imitando i loro usi!), etc.

Ma anche se non ci sono i fattori che rendono tale atto un atto di kufr, resta comunque proibito fare regali in occasione del natale cristiano o di qualsiasi altra festa non-islamica.
Allo stesso modo e' proibito fare gli auguri di natale o di qualsiasi altra festa non-islamica.

Blog in italiano:

Simo;
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 12, 2013 5:44 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

'Umar Muhajir ha scritto:
Simo; ha scritto:
Salam alaykum,

Wa`alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

C'e' il rischio che cio' costituisca kufr, che poi sia cosi' o meno dipende da vari fattori, in primis l'intenzione o meno di riverire i cristiani o la loro festa, od il volerli imitare (il che e' piuttosto intrinseco nel fatto stesso di fare regali nella loro festa imitando i loro usi!), etc.

Ma anche se non ci sono i fattori che rendono tale atto un atto di kufr, resta comunque proibito fare regali in occasione del natale cristiano o di qualsiasi altra festa non-islamica.
Allo stesso modo e' proibito fare gli auguri di natale o di qualsiasi altra festa non-islamica.

Grazie,ora è molto più chiaro.
Mi viene un' altra domanda.
Le persone non musulmane possono partecipare alle nostre feste, giusto?
Se io per esempio invito dei vicini a casa per festeggiare la festa del sacrificio e loro accettano, poi loro a loro volta invitano me ad un pranzo di Natale, come dovrei comportarmi? Essendo che loro non mi inviterebbero per festeggiare ma per ricambiare la cosa, è comunque haram partecipare?
E se è la famiglia che mi invita?
La seconda domanda sarebbe più probabile, in quanto un giorno potrei capitare in Italia per le vacanze di Natale.
In pratica: è haram partecipare ad altre feste senza aver l'intenzione di festeggiare qualvosa che non c'entra con l'islam?
Von Sor
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 12, 2013 10:45 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

La cosa più assurda è quando gli auguri di Natale arrivano proprio dai Musulmani..
Ma invece dire "grazie" a chi ci fa gli auguri va bene? Senza aggiungere anche a te, ovviamente.

'Abdullah bin 'Umar [...] said:"Muhammad used to fight against the pagans, for a Muslim was put to trial in his religion (The pagans will either kill him or chain him as a captive). His fighting was not like your fighting which is carried on for the sake of ruling."

“il 66 per cento della produzione mondiale di cereali è destinato alla alimentazione degli animali dei paesi ricchi” Ibid.

"Questa vita terrena non è altro che gioco e trastullo. La dimora ultima è la vera vita, se solo lo sapessero!" Al Ankabut 64

Quando ho cominciato ad usare la dinamite, allora credevo anch'io in tante cose, in tutte... e ho finito per credere solo nella dinamite.

"In verità dovrai morire" Corano (29;39)
Simo;
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 12, 2013 11:38 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Von Sor ha scritto:
La cosa più assurda è quando gli auguri di Natale arrivano proprio dai Musulmani..
Ma invece dire "grazie" a chi ci fa gli auguri va bene? Senza aggiungere anche a te, ovviamente.

Ci sono musulmani che fanno gli auguri di Natale ad altri musulmani? ??
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Ven Dic 13, 2013 10:45 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Simo; ha scritto:
Le persone non musulmane possono partecipare alle nostre feste, giusto?

Uhm in che senso? Farci gli "auguri"? Venire nel luogo in cui si prega? Partecipare con noi ai pasti del giorno?

Simo; ha scritto:
Se io per esempio invito dei vicini a casa per festeggiare la festa del sacrificio e loro accettano, poi loro a loro volta invitano me ad un pranzo di Natale, come dovrei comportarmi?

Dire semplicemente che non puoi partecipare e ringraziarli per l'invito.. Se vuoi entrare nei dettagli puoi spiegare che per la tua religione non puoi partecipare a feste di altre religioni. Oltre al fatto che ci saranno sia uomini che donne al tavolo, alcool e cibi proibiti, etc.

Il fatto e' che loro per la loro religione (sempre se ne seguono una) non hanno regole specifiche sulle relazioni coi non-cristiani (e quindi storicamente sono andati da un estremo di massacri e genocidi e conversioni forzate all'altro estremo dell'ecumenismo piu' sincretista possibile), e non fanno alcun peccato a partecipare ad un pranzo a casa di Musulmani.
Mentre noi per la nostra religione abbiamo delle regole specifiche sulle relazioni coi non-Musulmani (che ci proibiscono sia massacri e genocidi, sia ecumenismi e sincretismi - e ci mantengono invece su una via mediana e moderata), e quindi non possiamo partecipare ai loro riti religiosi, alle loro festivita', etc.

Non si puo' dunque impostare il discorso meramente sul "ricambiare".

Simo; ha scritto:
Essendo che loro non mi inviterebbero per festeggiare ma per ricambiare la cosa, è comunque haram partecipare?

Si', non e' comunque permesso.

Se tu un giorno per mantenere i legami di buon vicinato gli porti una teglia di pasta al forno con carne halal, e la settimana successiva loro per ricambiare ti portano un piatto di hot dog, e' ovvio che lo fanno solo "per ricambiare" e non con l'intenzione malevola di farti mangiare qualcosa di proibito, ma non puoi comunque accettare il loro regalo visto che si tratta di qualcosa di proibito.

Simo; ha scritto:
E se è la famiglia che mi invita?

Stesso discorso..

Simo; ha scritto:
In pratica: è haram partecipare ad altre feste senza aver l'intenzione di festeggiare qualvosa che non c'entra con l'islam?

Ci sono azioni che sono proibite a prescindere dall'intenzione.
Se uccidi un'innocente, puoi pure avere l'intenzione migliore del mondo, ma compi un peccato enorme.
Se partecipi ad un rito religioso di un'altra religione, puoi pure avere le intenzioni migliori del mondo, ma rischi di uscire fuori dall'Islam.
E cosi' via.

Von Sor ha scritto:

Ho l'impressione che il "grazie" si riferisca semplicemente alla gentilezza dell'averci fatto un augurio in generale, e quindi non ci vedrei nulla di problematico, ma in effetti ora mi hai fatto venire il dubbio!..

Per evitare il dubbio puoi pure evitare di dire "grazie" e ricambiare invece con un "augurio" non-religioso tipo: "buone vacanze", o cambiare subito il discorso con un "come sta?", "va da qualche parte in vacanza", etc..

Simo; ha scritto:
Ci sono musulmani che fanno gli auguri di Natale ad altri musulmani? ??

Ci sono "paesi Musulmani" che competono a costruire gli alberi di natale piu' grandi del mondo, che festeggiano "san valentino"..
In Italia ed in altri paesi invece ci sono "macellerie islamiche" con gli alberi di natale davanti (che tengono fino a Febbraio-Marzo).. Quando si parla di "voler essere piu' urubei degli europei"!...
O fratelli che si alzano la notte del 24 Dicembre per pregare qiyam al-layl per "ricordare il giorno in cui e' nato Gesu' (Pace su di lui)" (quando persino la chiesa cattolica ammette che Gesu' (Pace su di lui) non e' nato il 25 Dicembre)..

Se dovessi menzionare tutto cio' che i miei occhi hanno visto e le mie orecchie sentito.....

Blog in italiano:

L'ultima modifica di Sufi Aqa il Sab Feb 08, 2014 12:22 pm, modificato 1 volta
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Ven Dic 13, 2013 11:34 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Un'altra fatwa sull'argomento:

Merry Christmas or Seasonal Greetings or Happy New Year

Mufti M.D. Mangera and Mufti Shafiq Jakhura
Source:

Question: I want to ask being a Muslim; can we greet our Christian colleagues “Merry Christmas OR Seasonal Greetings OR Happy new Year”? And can we Eat their Christmas Cakes with them or not?

Answer: It is not permissible to greet nor wish one’s Christian neighbours or colleagues well on Christmas day whether one had mentioned the actual festivity, “Happy Christmas” or not as it is automatically understood from the context that the festivity is of “Happy Christmas”.

The Fuqahaa (Jurists) have stated that there is a fear of one losing his Imaan if one wishes the adherents of other faiths well in their festivities as that is an expression of inclination towards Kufr.

Displaying good character to non-Muslims does not mean one should compromise in his Islamic values.

If the cakes have got any decorations that allude towards Christianity then don’t accept such gifts.

Extreme caution should be exercised about consuming haraam. Therefore as a matter of precaution such food presented to one by non-Muslims should not be consumed.

And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Was Salaam

M.D. Mangera (Mufti)
Fatwa Dept.

Shafiq Jakhura (Mufti)
Fatwa Dept.

Blog in italiano:

Simo;
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Ven Dic 13, 2013 1:28 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Non ho mai sentito di musulmani che si svegliano a pregare il 24 dicembre! Certo che il mondo è vario bene bene! Sono senza parole.
Ma è sbagliato festeggiare la nascita del Profeta Muhammad? (PBsL). Ci sono musulmani che lo festeggiano. (Non c'entra nulla con il thread ma mi è venuta questa domanda)
hupaska
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Mer Dic 18, 2013 3:46 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Simo; ha scritto:
Ma è sbagliato festeggiare la nascita del Profeta Muhammad? (PBsL). Ci sono musulmani che lo festeggiano. (Non c'entra nulla con il thread ma mi è venuta questa domanda)

Me lo son chiesto anch'io proprio pochi giorni fa... E' uso festeggiare la nascita del Profeta?

Un altro chiarimento: per il Natale ok, ma è permesso fare invece gli auguri di Buon Anno ad una persona musulmana? Non riferito al Capodanno in sè come festa, ma tipo dire "ti auguro che questo 2014 sia migliore" perchè magari si sa che questa persona ha attraversato queste difficoltà? Perchè proprio oggi l'ho fatto sopra pensiero ad una collega, ma senza riferimenti al Natale o alle feste in sè, mi è venuto da dirglielo semplicemente perchè so che ha passato dei mesi un po' difficile, ma glielo avrei potuto augurare anche in qualsiasi momento dell'anno (che le cose vadano bene, anche perchè è una bravissima persona che meriterebbe solo il meglio...), è solo che ci siamo sentite oggi per cose di lavoro e mi è uscito proprio di cuore.

“Cadi sette volte, rialzati otto”

"Quando soffia la tempesta e hai paura di annegare
Chiama, chiama piano Sai che non sarò lontano ..."
Aqa2
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 23, 2013 3:38 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

George and Eid-ul-Adha (A must read)

Shared by Shaykh al-Hadith Abdur Rahim Limbada.

George is an American who is over 50 years old. He lives in Washington with his wife, his son, and his daughter.

When Dhul Hijja was coming near, George and his family started to follow the news closely to know when Dhul Hijja will start exactly. He watched the TV, his wife listened to the radio, and his son surfed Islamic sites on the internet … everyone eagerly waiting for any news.

When they knew when Dhul Hijja is going to start, they prepared themselves for Eid Al-Adha, which is on the 10th of Dhul Hijja, following the Day of Arafah on the 9th.The next day, the family drove to the countryside to buy a sheep. They chose the sheep carefully, in accordance with the Islamic guidelines, in order to slaughter it on the first day of Eid. They carried the sheep with them in the car, and on their way back, the little girl was expressing her joy for the coming Eid. She told her father: “Oh dad how I love Eid! I’ll get to wear my new dress, play with my new doll, and go out with my friends to the park. Oh how I wish all the days of the year were Eid!”.When they got home, the wife told her husband George: "I’ve read that it is prescribed to divide our sacrifice into three parts: a third we give to the poor and the needy, a third we gift to our neighbours Elizabeth, David and Mark, and a third we eat from and save for the coming weeks."When the day of Eid came, they were confused where the exact direction of the Qiblah was. They assumed that it’s in a certain direction towards Mecca, and that this should be sufficient.George held the knife, placed the sheep towards the Qiblah and slaughtered it. The wife then divided the meat into three parts as they agreed.Suddenly, George remembered something and shouted to his family: "We’re late for church! Today is Sunday, and we’ll miss the Sunday Mass!"George never missed Church on Sunday. Rather, he always made sure to take his wife and children with him.

At that point, the speaker had finished his story about
George
and his family. One person from the audience exclaimed: "You confused us with this story of yours!! Is
George
a Muslim or a Christian?!"

The speaker, Ahmed, replied: “George and his family are Christian. They do not believe that Allah is One, rather they believe He is the third of three.They also do not believe that Prophet Mohammad – Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon Him – is the last and final Messenger."Chattering and mumbling erupted among the audience, and then a voice from the crowd said: "Don’t lie to us Ahmed! Who would believe that George and his family would do all that and be Christian?! Why would a Christian perform all these rituals of Islam and Muslims? From following the news closely in order to determine the start of Dhul Hijja and the specific day of Eid, to buying a sheep from his own money, and slaughtering it as is prescribed in Islam, etc."Ahmed said with a smile on his face: "My beloved brothers, why do you find it so hard to believe my story? Why can’t you believe that such a Christian family exist? Isn’t there in our Muslim countries a Abdullah, a Mohammed, a Khalid, a Khadija and a Fatima, who celebrate Christian or Jewish Festivals? Don’t we see Muslims celebrating New Years, Christmas, Valentines, Halloween, Easter, BIRTHDAYS etc.? Why is this story so surprising then?Why is it that we don’t see Jews celebrating our Festivals or the Festivals of the Christians?Isn’t it because each one has his own Religion, Beliefs, and has his own Festivals?Why were we so surprised of George being a Christian who celebrates ourEid, and are refusing of his actions, while at the same time we are not surprised of our own actions?!”Finally, Ahmed said: “I’ve lived in the U.S. for more than ten years. I swear by Allah, I never saw a Christian or a Jew celebrating any of our Eids. Neither have I heard any of them asking about our Festivals and Celebrations. Even when I invited them for Eid al-Fitr in my apartment, no one attended when they knew it was a Religious festival. That is what I experienced during my stay in the West, but when I returned back to my Muslim country, I found Muslims celebrating their holidays.What shall I say except: There is no power and no might except by Allah.”""

Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Sab Feb 08, 2014 12:32 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Simo; ha scritto:

Il modo in cui generalmente ciò avviene nella maggior parte dei paesi Musulmani (in particolare il fissare una data specifica, etc.) lo rende una bid`ah (un'innovazione proibita); ne abbiamo parlato qui:

Rabi'ul-Awwal ed il Mawlid del Profeta (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) -

Auguri per il Mawlid an-Nabi (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam)??? -

hupaska ha scritto:
Un altro chiarimento: per il Natale ok, ma è permesso fare invece gli auguri di Buon Anno ad una persona musulmana? Non riferito al Capodanno in sè come festa, ma tipo dire "ti auguro che questo 2014 sia migliore" perchè magari si sa che questa persona ha attraversato queste difficoltà?

Beh hupaska, come abbiamo già detto molte volte, in genere la Shari`ah non si applica ai non-Musulmani, per cui non è tanto questione di cosa sia "lecito" o "illecito" per un non-Musulmano, quanto semmai cosa sia lecito/opportuno per il Musulmano rispondere.. In questo caso, per come l'hai formulato sembra più un "augurio", e dovrebbe andare bene, anche se come Musulmani non crediamo che gli anni del calendario gregoriano abbiano particolari "proprietà" o virtù di "fortuna" o "sfortuna", etc...

hupaska ha scritto:
ma glielo avrei potuto augurare anche in qualsiasi momento dell'anno (che le cose vadano bene, anche perchè è una bravissima persona che meriterebbe solo il meglio...), è solo che ci siamo sentite oggi per cose di lavoro e mi è uscito proprio di cuore.

Ecco sì, se non lo si lega a specifiche ricorrenze o "conteggi" annuali, ancora meglio!

Blog in italiano:

Salah Al-Din
Affezionato
Affezionato

MessaggioInviato: Lun Dic 08, 2014 6:58 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Salam aleykom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

Ecco ma io che vivo ancora coi miei, mi ritrovo ogni anno al pranzo di natale, ora che vengo a sapere che non posso parteciparvi (è kufr?), come glielo dico alla mia famiglia? che non tutti sanno che io sono musulmano e non ho voglia di fare enormi litigate dato che ho parenti anti-islamici.
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 11, 2014 10:40 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Salah Al-Din ha scritto:
Salam aleykom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu.

Ecco ma io che vivo ancora coi miei, mi ritrovo ogni anno al pranzo di natale, ora che vengo a sapere che non posso parteciparvi (è kufr?), come glielo dico alla mia famiglia? che non tutti sanno che io sono musulmano e non ho voglia di fare enormi litigate dato che ho parenti anti-islamici.

Wa'alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

In questı cası la cosa pıu' semplıce e' trovarsı qualche ımpegno per queı gıornı ın modo da non trovarsı proprıo a casa!

E quale 'ımpegno' mıglıore del partecıpare allo Scholar's Scrıbe?! :-)

20-28 Dic Corso Islamico Intensivo a Dewsbury, Inghilterra! -

Blog in italiano:

Aqa2
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Sab Dic 13, 2014 3:06 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Christmas Lessons: Prophet's Birthday - Khalid Baig -

bolo94
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente

MessaggioInviato: Dom Dic 24, 2017 5:43 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Assalamu aleykum fratelli e sorelle, leggendo questa discussione mi sono sorti alcuni dubbi in merito al festeggiamento del natale. Dato che ho avuto delle enormi discussioni con la mia famiglia (in particolare mio padre) riguardo il mio ritorno all'islam, non ho ancora avuto modo di parlare con loro riguardo il fatto che nella mia religione e` proibito festeggiare il natale e so che, se lo facessi, il clima di calma e accettazione che si era venuto a creare ultimamente andrebbe svanito nel nulla e si continuerebbe con i litigi. Solitamente la sera della vigilia e il pranzo di natale lo trascorriamo a casa di mia nonna con le sorelle di mio padre, ma i nostri sono veri e propri pasti nel senso che ci limitiamo sostanzialmente a mangiare insieme, senza festeggiamenti ecclatanti, balli, musiche, brindisi o cose del genere. Dunque volevo chiedere, in una situazione del genere e` proibito lo stesso prendervi parte? Anche se, fondamentalmente, non si tratta di una vera e propria festa ma semplicemnte di trascorrere insieme qualche momento con la propria famiglia? E per quanto riguarda gli auguri, va bene se mi limito a rispondere con un "grazie" oppure "buone feste/buone vacanze"?
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Rapporti coi non-Musulmani Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: