Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Sulle "Olimpiadi"

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Intellettuali, considerazioni e dibattiti sull'Islam
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Mar Lug 14, 2020 4:22 pm    Oggetto: Ads

Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Sab Lug 21, 2012 7:39 pm    Oggetto: Sulle "Olimpiadi" Rispondi citando

Olympics, Democracy, Homosexuality: Modernization of Pagan Greek Civilization
By: Usama2
Source:
Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

All praises are due to Allah.
Peace and blessings upon the Prophet

As salam alaikum

Western propaganda often accuses us Muslim believers of wanting to go back to the 7th century. But we should look at Western society.

They have gone further back to following ancient Greek mythology and Greek philosophy reaching back to 100s of years before Isa (as). Western civilization has always claimed to emerge from pagan Greek and Roman civilizations. By embracing secularism, they have abandoned Judeo Christian Abrahamic origins and reverted back to pagan Greek civilization in numerous ways.

First, the Olympics are based on Greek mythology of Hercules. The first Olympic games was held in 770 (before Isa, BC)These games continued until Roman emperor Theodosius, a Christian, abolished them on the grounds of pagan worship and heresy in 390 CE. Over 1000 years of these pagan ritualistic games.

In the 19th century CE, French aristocrat Courbetin is said to have revived the Olympics in order to reintroduce sports and athleticism among the French to make them better prepared for warfare. The international Olympic committee was founded in 1894.

Just as European empires were invading and colonizing Muslim lands and the rest of the world, so too were they composing ways to improve their colonization and elevate their global supremacy. The Olympics served to unite rival Western empires on the 'glory' of following ancient Greek civilization and following ancient pagan Greek mythology, cementing the supremacy of Western civilization and its ancient Greek origins.

The Olympics include all kinds of pagan worship symbols, such as the torch lit from the mt Olympiad by a Greek pagan priestess who passes it to others until the current games.

But the Olympics are just one of several ancient Greek traditions revived and adopted in modern Western civilization and propagated to the world to establish Western global supremacy.

Democracy is the chief propaganda piece of Western civlization. The term democracy was first coined in 500 BC in Greece in Athens and other cities. It was embodied in Athenian "direct" democracy thereafter, wherein citizens assembled to vote on legislation. Pericles , from 400BC, was one of the leading political figures of Greek democracy.

Today, America and the West espouse democracy over all other ways and enforce it upon their own people. They mythically, religiously interpret every just, beneficial facet of governance as democracy. Hence "justice" is deemed democracy, and legal and political representation is democracy, accountability in governance is called democracy.

But they ignore the role of democracy empowering Man to legislate right and wrong. In fact, GReek and Roman history show democracy led to imperialism such that those who gained the power to legislate right and wrong continue to want more and more power over others. Athenian democracy led to an Athenian empire. As well, European empires were democratic in their homelands but colonial empires abroad. America also embodies this nature of democracy.

Also significant during ancient Greek civilization was widespread (liwat) sodomite/Homsexual conduct and relations. This was most common as pederasty, man/boy gay relations, but it included adult gay relations as well. The Sacred Band of Thebes, or army of Thebes of 378 BC was known to consistent of over 100 pederastic, gay couples. They believed that gay relations between soldiers would grant them more power. The Thebian army had several years of victories until being totally destroyed in the battle of Chaeronea in 338 BC.

Major Greek philosophers like Plato (424 bc- 348 bc) participated in sodomite relations/ pederasty. Today, Plato is seen as a forefather and sage of modern democracy. Western powers espouse gay sexual conduct as a human right and have even pitted their foreign aid to how foreign countries comply with their ideas of permitting gay sexual conduct.
Greek/Hellenistic philosophies preached the belief in the power of Man to determine every facet of life, including inventing false gods, determining right and wrong, etc. Democracy empowered this belief.

Another feature of ancient pagan Greek civilization was the fabrication of false of gods and mythologies to placate, preoccupy, and control the masses. In cities and towns throughout Greece, and later Roman cities, 'amphitheaters were built for entertainment where plays and stories of false gods presented regularly, serving as escapism and distraction for the masses, and preaching superiority of humanist ideals and Greek civilization. Today, movie theaters, playhouses, and stadiums function in similar way where mythical characters engage in stories, even superhuman and 'godlike' powers. Modern Western film producers continue to go back to Hellenistic culture with such titles as Prometheus, Clasha & Wrath of the Titans, Troy, and many other stories. For the West, this is a major form of entertainment and enterprise.

Similarly, sports events with sports stadiums embodied ancient pagan Greek civilization so stadiums were found in every city and town. Today, sports stadiums are found in every city and town throughout the West and those who follow the West. Professional sports is a major form of entertainment, distraction, and business.

All of this shows that today's Western powers have reached back to ancient Greek forefathers who they idolize, and defy revelation from Allah to follow, hence they worship ancient Greek society.

So consider these points when dealing with kufr from the West.
Consider this when the Olympic ceremonies begin and people pay 1000s of pounds to attend and see all kinds of pagan rituals, from releasing doves, to pagan priestess torch bearers, not to mention the debaucherous athlete's villages said to be a place of sexual orgies.

In fact one of the hooks of pagan idol worship is getting people to pay lots of money to participate in their rituals: 2012 pounds for a seat at the opening ceremony and 1500 for closing ceremony!!!

And Allah knows best.

Blog in italiano:

Ottima applicazione per gli orari della preghiera:

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Sab Lug 21, 2012 7:46 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Idol Worship

(attenzione, contiene musica)

Blog in italiano:

Yuki
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Dom Lug 22, 2012 12:25 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

cosa c'entrano le olimpiadi con il discorso dell'omosessualità filosofica e militare dell'antica grecia ? va da sè che le olimpiadi sono nate come addestramento per i giovani della classe aristocratico-guerriera e la promiscuità maschile era dovuta ad esigenze militari come l'assoluta coordinazione fra loro per far funzionare la falange oplitica simbolo della classe che rappresentavano.

infatti le prime olimpiadi erano basate sulle corse con completo equipaggiamento addosso per addestrare gli opliti alla corsa e lo avrebbero dimostrato in diverse occasioni contro i persiani...

comunque l'omosessualità negli eserciti era molto comune per eserciti basati su disciplina di ferro, lo si sarebbe visto anche fra i giannizzeri orgoglio dell'impero ottomano...
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Dom Lug 22, 2012 1:57 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Yuki ha scritto:
cosa c'entrano le olimpiadi con il discorso dell'omosessualità filosofica e militare dell'antica grecia ?

Il punto dell'articolo non sono tanto le olimpiadi in sé, quanto il far notare che dietro tutta la retorica sul concetto di "

" e "progresso", in realtà un gran numero dei miti fondanti dell'"Occidente moderno" costituiscono invece un ritorno ad un passato lontano - più lontano ancora dei tempi della rivelazione islamica e del cristianesimo) - fatto di superstizione, oppressione ed ignoranza.

Yuki ha scritto:
va da sè che le olimpiadi sono nate come addestramento per i giovani della classe aristocratico-guerriera e la promiscuità maschile era dovuta ad esigenze militari come l'assoluta coordinazione fra loro per far funzionare la falange oplitica simbolo della classe che rappresentavano.

infatti le prime olimpiadi erano basate sulle corse con completo equipaggiamento addosso per addestrare gli opliti alla corsa e lo avrebbero dimostrato in diverse occasioni contro i persiani...

comunque l'omosessualità negli eserciti era molto comune per eserciti basati su disciplina di ferro, lo si sarebbe visto anche fra i giannizzeri orgoglio dell'impero ottomano...

Al di là di questo genere di pseudo-giustificazioni, resta il fatto che l'omosessualità è una pratica definita come "abominevole" dal nostro Creatore, e l'esercito più forte della storia, quello dei Compagni del Profeta (Iddio sia soddisfatto di tutti loro) è sempre restato incontaminato da tali abomini.
Si vince le battaglie con l'aiuto di Dio, non con la sodomia.

Blog in italiano:

Yahya Khan
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 24, 2012 1:26 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

LONDRA 2012.
Atleti marocchini autorizzati a non rispettare il Ramadan durante le olimpiadi

Sport e religione: a volte non si sposano in maniera perfetta. E proprio per questa ragione che i funzionari del Dipartimento degli Affari islamici hanno deciso di autorizzare i 72 atleti marocchini che parteciperanno alle Olimpiadi di Londra a non osservare il Ramadan durante i Giochi a condizione di recuperare i giorni di digiuno dopo la fine del mese sacro. Il Ramadan e' iniziato venerdi' e dura tra i 29 e i 30 giorni. Durante questo periodo, i musulmani non possono mangiare, bere o fumare o avere rapporti sessuali dall'alba al tramonto. Ma la religione, secondo la tradizione, permette la violazione di digiuno, quando necessario, in caso di malattia, viaggio o la difesa della bandiera come avviene in guerra ma anche nello sport.

Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 24, 2012 1:27 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Yahya Khan ha scritto:
Ma la religione, secondo la tradizione, permette la violazione di digiuno, quando necessario, in caso di malattia, viaggio o la difesa della bandiera come avviene in guerra ma anche nello sport.[/i]

Giornalisti ai lavori forzati! - e tre.

P.S.: Come se i Musulmani avessero "papi" o "preti" che li possano "autorizzare" o dispensare da ciò che Allah ha ordinato.

Si continua sul modello della "cattolicizzazione" dell'Islam, da dotare di "autorità clericali", da ridurre ad una dimensione "spirituale" divisa da quella "temporale"; da dividere in "chiese nazionali" per servire gli interessi dei vari regimi apostati, etc. etc....

Blog in italiano:

Yahya Khan
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Sab Lug 28, 2012 2:25 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

il culto del fuoco

Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Sab Lug 28, 2012 3:34 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Yahya Khan ha scritto:
il culto del fuoco

"Sembra" proprio una tetra inversione dello scenario della Sacra Ka`bah con i Musulmani disposti attorno ad essa in adorazione dell'Unico Dio.
Qui invece ci sono i miscredenti disposti attorno in adorazione degli ideali pagani.

Blog in italiano:

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Intellettuali, considerazioni e dibattiti sull'Islam Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: