Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Riguardo alle reliquie del Profeta

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!-
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Mar Lug 07, 2020 12:01 pm    Oggetto: Ads

AsSiqilli
Bannato
Bannato

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 09, 2010 12:42 pm    Oggetto: Riguardo alle reliquie del Profeta Rispondi citando

Respected Mufti,

As-Salāmu `alaykum wa-Raḥmatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu,

It is well know that the relics of the Prophet (ṣallāllāhu `alaīhi wa-Sallam), like the water he used for ablution, his garment, his saliva, his hair, his sweat, his garment, and so on, are blessed. The sahābah (radīAllāhu `anhum), used to seek blessings from the relics of the Prophet during his lifetime and after his death, but how can we be sure that any of the relics of the Prophet (ṣallāllāhu `alaīhi wa-Sallam) have survived until today? Are his relics that are at Topkapi Palace considered authentic?

Jazākallāhu khairān!

Wa-s-Salām
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 09, 2010 9:31 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Wa'alaykum as Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Our position on any person who claims to possess the noble items of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is that if he brings a sanad and proof, we will accept that it is from Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).However, if he does not bring any proof, then we would neither accept it nor reject it. This is because of the great possibility that it is from Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). It is narrated in an authentic hadith of Muslim that Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) distributed his noble hair.

قال الإمام مسلم وحدثنا ابن أبي عمر حدثنا سفيان سمعت هشام بن حسان يخبر عن ابن سيرين عن أنس بن مالك قال: لما رمى رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم الجمرة ونحر نسكه وحلق ناول الحالق شقه الأيمن فحلقه ثم دعا أبا طلحة الأنصاري فأعطاه إياه ثم ناوله الشق الأيسر فقال احلق فحلقه فأعطاه أبا طلحة فقال اقسمه بين الناس(أخرجه مسلم - (ج 2 / ص947

"When Nabi (sallalallahu alayhi wasallam) pelted the Jamrah, slaughtered his animal and shaved, he presented to the person shaving his right side. He then shaved it and called Abu Talha and said, "Distribute this amongst the people." (Sahih Muslim, 2/ 947)

It is only logical that every believer would preserve the noble hair of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and thereafter pass it on from generation to generation. Therefore, if anyone claims to have the hair of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam), it has a great possibility of being true.

There are many items of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) which are in the Topkapi museum in Istanbul, Turkey. These items were brought to Turkey by Yufuz Sultan Salem I, upon the conquest of Egypt in 1517. The jubbah of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is also preserved in the library of Deoband, India. Indeed, fortunate is the one who is blessed with visiting these items.

And Allah knows best

Ismail Moosa

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Resident Mufti at

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 09, 2010 9:37 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Excellent question;by the way,is it considered shirk to venerate those relics,respected mufti?Thanks.
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 09, 2010 9:55 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Wa’alaykum as Salām wa raḥmatullāhi wa barakātuhu,

Undoubtedly, the value of anything which has the slightest attachment with Nabi صلي الله عليه وسلم would be increased. In our present day, we see how expensive they sell the personal items of celebrities. Likewise, if a person parents are deceased, how doesn’t he safeguard their personal items. Imagine how much more value there is for the items of that being for who this entire universe was created!

Thus, not only is it permissible, it is in fact highly recommended that one honours and venerates the relics of Nabi صلي الله عليه وسلم. Of course, one should not go to extremes by prostrating before them etc. In short, a person should honour the items of Nabi صلي الله عليه وسلم whilst not exceeding the bounds of the Sharī’ah.

And Allāh Ta’ālā knows best.

Wassalām.

Ismail

Resident Mufti at

Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 09, 2010 10:21 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Jazakallahu khayran.

Ismail Moosa ha scritto:
The jubbah of Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is also preserved in the library of Deoband, India.

So, Mufti Sahab, do you confirm that in the Darul Uloom Maktabah in Deoband is really conserved Rasulullah's (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) jubbah? Masha'Allah!
Because so far I have heard two conflicting reports of it being either His blessed jubbah or a cloth which had stayed attached to it.

Iubelo ha scritto:
Excellent question;by the way,is it considered shirk to venerate those relics,respected mufti?Thanks.

Dear Iubelo, may I suggest you to read also the following article?

Seeking Blessing through the Relics of the Prophets and the Pious - By Mufti Muhammad Taqi Usmani -

Blog in italiano:

Ottima applicazione per gli orari della preghiera:

Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 09, 2010 11:30 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Thanks for the answer and for the link to this outstanding article.I was just curios:if tabarruk bi al-athar is mentioned in so many hadiths by Bukhari and Muslim,are the Salafis also compelled to accept it?Or do they find some reason to reject it?I am asking not because I agree with the,but just out of curiosity,since i know the are against any form of intercession.Thank you for descibing to me thei point of view also.
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Gio Giu 10, 2010 12:08 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Iubelo ha scritto:
Thanks for the answer and for the link to this outstanding article.I was just curios:if tabarruk bi al-athar is mentioned in so many hadiths by Bukhari and Muslim,are the Salafis also compelled to accept it?Or do they find some reason to reject it?I am asking not because I agree with the,but just out of curiosity,since i know the are against any form of intercession.Thank you for descibing to me thei point of view also.

I do not precisely know the position of Salafis on tabarruk bi al-athar and I'd eventually wait for Mufti Moosa's reply about it insha'Allah; I would just like to point out that there is often a difference between the scholarly position of the Salafi `Ulama', and the mindset of many Salafi laymen (especially in the west), who (also in line with the modern-reformist roots of the original Salafi movement of Muhammad Abduh, Rashid Rida etc), have all sort of modern prejudices towards everything that may seem “strange” to a “modern western” mind and mentality.

And on this basis – more than on the basis of those “Qur'an and Sunnah” they often talk about – you will find them labelling with “shirk” and “bid`ah” whatever looks “strange” to them on the basis of this “modern, rational, scientifical mindset”, irrespective not only of what classical `Ulama' said, not only of eventual proofs from the Qur'an and the Sunnah, but even of what the main Salafi `Ulama' themselves said.

Blog in italiano:

Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 11, 2010 12:32 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Mi sembra di capire che,molto malvolentieri,sono costretti ad accettare questo concetto:

Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 11, 2010 7:28 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

'Umar Andrea Aurangzeb ha scritto:

So, Mufti Sahab, do you confirm that in the Darul Uloom Maktabah in Deoband is really conserved Rasulullah's (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) jubbah? Masha'Allah!
Because so far I have heard two conflicting reports of it being either His blessed jubbah or a cloth which had stayed attached to it.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I was in Deoband a few years ago. The ‘Jubba’ is actually in a box and you are only allowed to see it from the outside. There is a note on the outside of the box where it is written that inside the box is a Jubba.
However, after reading your note, I asked the new Ustadh who is in our institute from Deoband. He mentioned that he saw when they opened the box and it is actually a covering of a Jubba and not the Jubba itself. It was sent as a gift to Deoband in the year 1322 (a.h). Hence, I assume this is more correct.

Iubelo ha scritto:

Yes, Salafies are against tabarruk bil Āthār. However, the actions of Ṣaḥābah and all the ‘Ulamā of the Ummah is a proof against them.

الشبهة السابعة : قياس التوسل بذات النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم على التبرك بآثاره :
وهذه شبهة أخرى لم تكن معروفة فيما مضى من القرون ابتدعها وروجها الدكتور البوطي ذاته إذ قرر في كتابه ( فقه السيرة ص 344 – 455 ) خلال حديثه عن الدروس المستفادة من غزوة الحديبية مشروعية التبرك بآثار النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم ثم قاس على ذلك التوسل بذاته بعد وفاته وأتى نتيجة لذلك برأي غريب وعجيب لم يقل به أحد من المشتغلين بالعلم حتى من المغرقين في التقليد والجمود والتعصب والابتداع في الدين
ولكي لا يظن أحد أننا نتقول عليه أو نظلمه ننقل نص كلامه بتمامه ونعتذر إلى القراء لطوله قال :
( وإذا علمت أن التبرك بالشيء إنما هو طلب الخير بواسطته ووسيلته علمت أن التوسل بآثار النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم أمر مندوب إليه ومشروع فضلا عن التوسل بذاته الشريفة وليس ثمة فرق بين أن يكون ذلك في حياته صلى الله عليه و سلم أو بعد وفاته فآثار النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم وفضلاته لا تتصف بالحياة مطلقا سواء تعلق التبرك والتوسل بها في حياته أو بعد وفاته ولقد توسل الصحابة بشعراته من بعد وفاته كما ثبت ذلك في صحيح البخاري في شيب رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم ومع ذلك فقد ضل أقوام لم تشعر أفئدتهم بمحبة رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وراحوا يستنكرون التوسل بذاته صلى الله عليه و سلم بعد وفاته بحجة أن تأثير
النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم قد انقطع بوفاته فالتوسل به إنما هو توسل بشي لا تأثير له البتة . وهذه حجة تدل على جهل عجيب جدا فهل ثبت لرسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم تأثير ذاتي في الأشياء في حال حياته حتى نبحث عن مصير هذا التأثير من بعد وفاته ؟ إن أحدا من المسلمين لا يستطيع أن ينسب أي تأثير ذاتي في الأشياء لغير الواحد الأحد ومن اعتقد خلاف ذلك يكفر بإجماع المسلمين كلهم . . فمناط التبرك والتوسل به أو بآثاره صلى الله عليه و سلم ليس هو إسناد أي تأثير إليه وإنما المناط كونه أفضل الخلائق عند الله على الإطلاق وكونه رحمة من الله للعباد فهو التوسل بقربه صلى الله عليه و سلم إلى ربه وبرحمته الكبرى للخلق وبهذا المعنى توسل الأعمى به صلى الله عليه و سلم في أن يرد عليه بصره فرده الله عليه ( 1 ) وبهذا المعنى كان الصحابة يتوسلون بآثاره وفضلاته دون أن يجدوا منه أي إنكار . وقد مر بيان استحباب الاستشفاع بأهل الصلاح والتقوى وأهل بيت النبوة في الاستسقاء وغيره وأن ذلك مما أجمع عليه جمهور الأئمة والفقهاء بما فيهم الشوكاني وابن قدامة والصنعاني وغيرهم . والفرق بعد هذا بين حياته وموته صلى الله عليه و سلم خلط عجيب وغريب في البحث لا مسوغ له (التوسل – (1 / 139)

And Allāh Ta’ālā knows best.

Wassalām.

Ismail

Resident Mufti at

L'ultima modifica di Ismail Moosa il Dom Giu 13, 2010 8:02 pm, modificato 1 volta
Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 11, 2010 8:31 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Thanks for the exhausting and learned answer,respected sheik.

I also find this book,where it explains from page 140 onwards quite precisely that Albani (one of the top Salafis)allowes tabarruk but doesn't allow tawassul:

AsSiqilli
Bannato
Bannato

MessaggioInviato: Dom Giu 13, 2010 12:47 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

As-Salāmu `alaykum wa-Raḥmatullāhi wa-Barakātuhu,

Thank you so much for your clarifyng and complete answer, respected Mufti.

Iubelo ha scritto:
Albani (one of the top Salafis)allowes tabarruk but doesn't allow tawassul

I confirm what you said. Infact, al-Albānī said in Tawassul (1/145):

Citazione:

هذا ولا بد من الإشارة إلى أننا نؤمن بجواز التبرك بآثاره صلى الله عليه وسلم ولا ننكره ، خلافاً لما يوهمه صنيع خصومنا

"It is essential to note that we believe it is permissible to seek blessing from the relics of the Prophet (ṣallāllāhu `alaīhi wa-Sallam), and we do not denounce it, contrary to what our opponents think..."

And Allāh Ta`ālā knows best,

Wa-s-Salām.
Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Dom Giu 13, 2010 10:14 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Yes,but he says that ONLY tabarruk was permissible and ONLY at the times when Muhammad was alive.Tawassul,in his words,is never permissible.
Sufi Aqa
Amministratore - خادم
Amministratore - خادم

MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 14, 2010 8:14 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Iubelo ha scritto:
Yes,but he says that ONLY tabarruk was permissible and ONLY at the times when Muhammad was alive.Tawassul,in his words,is never permissible.

And this shows the difference with Salafis, as mentioned by Mufti Moosa.

Blog in italiano:

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!- Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: