Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Shabka and Mogadam

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!-
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Dom Lug 12, 2020 8:47 am    Oggetto: Ads

FatmaZahra
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente

MessaggioInviato: Mar Mag 25, 2010 6:59 pm    Oggetto: Shabka and Mogadam Rispondi citando

Salaam aleikum wa rahmatuAllah wa barakatuh

Is there something haram in the husband asking back from the wife the mogadam and/or the shabka, one day after the wedding day and she gives him everything back?

Is ths marrige still valid for Allah?

Thank you,
Allah Malik

(Corrected 'Halik' to 'Malik' since 'Halik' means 'destroyed' and 'Malik'means 'owner'. jzkl, Ismail)
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Mer Mag 26, 2010 9:46 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Wa’alaykum as Salām wa raḥmatullāhi wa barakātuhu,

I have never heard of terms such as mogadam and shabka. There is no mention of these terms in any books of Fiqh.

The only thing which is compulsory on the husband at the time of marriage is the mahr. If, by mogadam and shabka you refer to the mahr, then it is not permissible for the husband to take it back. Allāḥ Ta’ālā says,

وَلَا يَحِلُّ لَكُمْ أَنْ تَأْخُذُوا مِمَّا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ شَيْئًا إِلَّا أَنْ يَخَافَا أَلَّا يُقِيمَا حُدُودَ اللَّهِ فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا يُقِيمَا حُدُودَ اللَّهِ فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْهِمَا فِيمَا افْتَدَتْ بِهِ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ فَلَا تَعْتَدُوهَا وَمَنْ يَتَعَدَّ حُدُودَ اللَّهِ فَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ (229)

“And it is not lawful for you to take any part of what you have given them (your wives), unless both spouses fear that they cannot keep within the limits of Allāh; if you fear that they cannot keep within the limits of Allāh, there is no blame on them for what she gives up to become free thereby” (Al-Baqarah: 229).

Thus, if the husband took back the mahr, he will be obliged to pay it back to the wife.

However, if, by mogadam and shabka you refer to a gift, then the husband will not be bound to return it to the wife.

In any case, the marriage is still valid.

ولو أراد المسلم أن يرجع في هبته كان له ذلك ما لم يبع الكافر أو يعوض أو يكون ذا رحم محرم منه أو تكون الهبة قد ازدادت خيرا (الأصل - ط.دائرة المعارف - 5 / 217)

الباب الخامس في الرجوع في الهبة وفيما يمنع عن الرجوع وما لا يمنع في الفتاوى الغياثية الرجوع في الهبة مكروه في الأحوال كلها ويصح كذا في التتارخانية يجب أن يعلم بأن الهبة أنواع هبة لذي رحم محرم وهبة لأجنبي أو لذي رحم ليس بمحرم أو لمحرم ليس بذي رحم وفي جميع ذلك للواهب حق الرجوع قبل التسليم هكذا في الذخيرة سواء كان حاضرا أو غائبا أذن له في قبضه أو لم يأذن له كذا في المبسوط ليس له حق الرجوع بعد التسليم في ذي الرحم المحرم وفيما سوى ذلك له حق الرجوع إلا أن بعد التسليم لا ينفرد الواهب بالرجوع بل يحتاج فيه إلى القضاء أو الرضا أو قبل التسليم ينفرد الواهب بذلك هكذا في الذخيرة (الفتاوى الهندية - ط. دار الفكر - 4 / 385)

And Allāh Ta’ālā knows best.

Wassalām,
Ismail.

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Resident Mufti at

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
FatmaZahra
Nuovo utente
Nuovo utente

MessaggioInviato: Gio Mag 27, 2010 12:30 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Respected Mufti,

Salaam aleikum wa rahmatu'Allah wa barakatuh

Thank you because you answered to my question even if i didn't write it correctly.
Mash'Allah you understood the same and i'm glad because you answered to me.
These terms are maybe used only in Irak because i asked my friend about this and she told me these terms.
I'm sorry because i didn't make attention to this terms.

Thank you so much, may Allah give us all the good things in this life and in the other life. Amin

Salaam aleikum
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!- Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: