Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Sinners' section of a Muslim grave-yard

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!-
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Sab Ago 15, 2020 6:16 pm    Oggetto: Ads

Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Sab Gen 09, 2010 11:23 pm    Oggetto: Sinners' section of a Muslim grave-yard Rispondi citando

Respected mufti,I'd like to know if there is a separate section of Muslim cemeteries for sinners(i.e. a Muslim known to be a drunkard).I know that Jews and Christians bury people who committed sins against their religions in a 'paria' section,a bit distant from "good"people.Is it the same for Muslims?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 10, 2010 11:27 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

It is surprising to see how the Christians place so many emphasis on the crucifixion and constantly chant slogans like ‘Jesus died for your sins’, yet they discriminate between their dead. In Islām, we have great conviction on the mercy of Allāh Ta’ālā. How many people were there who society abandoned due to their sins, yet when they died Allah not only forgave them and but He even commanded the prophets of their time to pray for them. Allāh, in His infinite mercy even forgave the prostitute for merely giving a dog some water as narrated in Saḥīḥ al-Bukhāri.

Based on this, we are thought not to judge or discriminate against any person, immaterial of how sinful they might seem. We know not whether Allah Ta’ālā has forgiven them. Thus, we will make ghusal, read the Janāzah and pray for every Muslim. We will also bury them in the general Muslim graveyard without any discrimination.
In fact, if we suspect that the deceased was sinful, then there is much more reason to not only bury him in the general Muslim graveyard, but to also bury him close to the pious. Through the blessings of the pious, Allāh Ta’ālā will also show mercy to them.

وقال واثلة بن الأسقع يتخذ لها مقبرة على حدة وهذا أحوط ولو وجد ميت أو قتيل في دار الإسلام فإن كان عليه سيما المسلمين يغسل ويصلى عليه ويدفن في مقابر المسلمين وهذا ظاهر وإن لم يكن معه سيما المسلمين ففيه روايتان والصحيح أنه يغسل ويصلى عليه ويدفن في مقابر المسلمين لحصول غلبة الظن بكونه مسلما بدلالةالمكان وهي دار الإسلام ولو وجد في دار الحرب فإن كان معه سيما المسلمين يغسل ويصلى عليه ويدفن في مقابر المسلمين بالإجماع
وإن لم يكن معه سيما المسلمين ففيه روايتان والصحيح أنه لا يغسل ولا يصلى عليه ولا يدفن في مقابر المسلمين
والحاصل أنه لا يشترط الجمع بين السيما ودليل المكان بل يعمل بالسيما وحده بالإجماع (بدائع الصنائع - (1 / 303)

والأفضل الدفن في المقبرة التي فيها قبور الصالحين (الجوهرة النيرة - (1 / 429)

والأفضل الدفن في المقبرة التي فيها قبور الصالحين (الفتاوى الهندية - (1 / 166)

And Allāh Ta’ālā knows best,

Wassalam

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Resident Mufti at

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 10, 2010 2:26 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Thanks for your enlightening answer,respected mufti.The way dead people are treated according to Islam is how it should be indeed in other religions too.
@Simonetta:unfortunately,Catholics bury people who committed suicide apart from others,for example.They are even denied religious funerals!And Jews bury people who married a non-Jew in the 'bad boys' section of the cemetery too.So,there is discrimination in these religions.
Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Sab Gen 16, 2010 9:52 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Ismail Moosa ha scritto:
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

In fact, if we suspect that the deceased was sinful, then there is much more reason to not only bury him in the general Muslim graveyard, but to also bury him close to the pious. Through the blessings of the pious, Allāh Ta’ālā will also show mercy to them.

And Allāh Ta’ālā knows best,

Wassalam

Pardon me,respected Sheikh;but I don't understand precisely this last sentence of your enlightening answer:I thought it was a big no-no to hope for the intercession of the dead pious men with God.Maybe I misunderstood;but it seems here that the pious deceased men have any power of intercession.
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 17, 2010 4:53 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Assalamu alaykum,

Firstly, the reason for burying close to the pious is that the mercy of Allah Ta’ālā is constantly descending upon them. The mercy will also engulf those who are close to them.

As for the intercession of pious people, kindly refer to the following three Aḥādīth:

فيشفع النبيون والملائكة والمؤمنون )أخرجه البخاري - (9 / 129(

“…then the prophets, the angels and the believers will intercede...” (Saḥīḥ al-bukhāri, 9/129)

2524 - حدثنا أحمد بن صالح حدثنا يحيى بن حسان حدثنا الوليد بن رباح الذمارى حدثنى عمى : نمران بن عتبة الذمارى قال : دخلنا على أم الدرداء ونحن أيتام فقالت : أبشروا فإنى سمعت أبا الدرداء يقول قال رسول الله -صلى الله عليه وسلم- : « يشفع الشهيد فى سبعين من أهل بيته ». قال أبو داود : صوابه رباح بن الوليد. )أخرجه أبو داود – (2 / 322(

“The martyr will intercede for seventy people from his household.” (Abū Dāwūd 2/322, btw the Salafies Shaykh, Albani authenticated this narration)

2440 - حدثنا أبو عمار الحسين بن حريث أخبرنا الفضل بن موسى عن زكريا بن أبي زائدة عن عطية عن أبي سعيد : أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قال إن أمتي من يشفع للفئام ومنهم من يشفع للقبيلة ومنهم من يشفع للعصبة ومنهم من يشفع للرجل حتى يدخلوا الجنة (أخرجه الترمذي - (4 / 627( و قال هذا حديث حسن

Abū Sa’īd mentions that the messenger صلي الله عليه وسلم said, “In my Ummah there are those who will intercede for large groups, those who will intercede for tribes, those who will intercede for smaller groups and those who will only intercede for one man until they all enter paradise.” (Narrated by Imām Tirmīdhi who graded this narration as good)

And Allah Ta'ala knows best

Jazakallahu khairan

Wassalam

Resident Mufti at

Iubelo
Disattivato
Disattivato

MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 17, 2010 9:50 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Thanks agian for the answer,Shayikh.Obviously I don't know much about Islam;this issue of it being forbidden to seek intermediation,I learnt from this video,for instance:

Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 17, 2010 10:49 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Assalamu alaykum,

The issue of seeking intermediation is one of the core differances between us and the salafies. While we do not misuse it as the Barelwis, we also do not prohibit it like the Salafies. Rather we take the middle part.

Kindly refer to the following articles for a better understanding on this issue:

These two articles show in detail our position on this issue which is the most moderate.

And Allah Ta'ala knows best

Jazakallhu khairan

Wassalam

Resident Mufti at

Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!- Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: