Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Sheikh in Jamiatul Azhar - Egypt, declared that Niqab......!

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!-
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Sab Lug 04, 2020 11:45 pm    Oggetto: Ads

'Ikrimah Iqbal
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 22, 2009 7:48 am    Oggetto: Sheikh in Jamiatul Azhar - Egypt, declared that Niqab......! Rispondi citando

Question
Assalamualeikomwarahmaullahiwabarakatuh..! Respected Mufti sahib. Recently the Sheikh Tantawi, the most senior Sheikh in Jamiatul Azhar - Egypt, declared that Niqab (face veil) has no part in deen and that it is only a culture. The sheikh has also called in for a ban of niqab in the Egyptian Female Institutes. Could you please give us some background on Niqab. Does it really have no basis in Sharia as the Sheikhul Azhar claims?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage Yahoo MSN
Amatullah Maria
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 22, 2009 4:15 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

As-salam aleikom.

Sorry brother, but what you have shown is incorrect.
Sheikh Tantawi has responded immediately to those who accused him of what has been reported in the newspapers only to make "news." The fact it never happened. And just last week has also been reported in Italy in Al-Azar, as in all Egypt, women are free to bring the niqab as they wish.

Here the article in Italian:

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Wa salam.

Amatullah.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Mar Dic 22, 2009 5:45 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Wa'alaykum as Salam

We have confirmed that the incident is indeed true. However, immediately after the incident, several Ulama from Al-Azhar and other parts of the world began to criticize the ‘Shaykh’ for his absurd statements. It was then that he made excuses and apologized.
However, even if we do accept this incident as false, veiled women were not allowed entry in Al-Azhar just a few days before this incident. Furthermore, a few days later the Shaykh clearly mentioned to the president of France that he has the right to ban the veil in his country. Fortunately both these incidents have been recorded and cannot be refuted.

It is only because of the objections raised from around the world that Al-Azhar has now once again permitted girls to veil their faces. We also had the fortune of writing a detailed refutation on Tantawi and sent it to Al-Azhar and as many Egyptian embassies as possible.

This refutation can be read on the following link and is also a response to Shaykh 'Ikrimah Iqbal’s query:

In light of the article provided in the links above, t can clearly be seen that the veil is compulsory and a woman who leaves her home with her face unveiled in continuously in sin. In fact, if she becomes the means of enticing men to gaze at her, Allah forbid,she will be continuously under the curse of Nabi صلي الله عليه وسلم.

And Allah Ta'ala knows best

Wassalam

Resident Mufti at

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Amatullah Maria
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Mer Dic 23, 2009 1:17 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

As-salamo aleikom.

I apologize to my brother 'Ikrimah, and I hope that he will accept my apology and I apologize to the respected Mufti Moosa and above all I ask forgiveness from Allah the Merciful.

The news came to us were many and various. Sheikh Tantawi has participated in a television broadcast (which I could follow for a few minutes) aired on channel egyptian stating that the incident had been exaggerated by the media. I have also seen an article on the Internet (blocked after a few hours) that read, in Arabic, that Tantawi had never said the words that the newspapers reported.

Thanks for the clarification.

Allah the Merciful bless you and protect you both.

Amatullah.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!- Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: