Indice del forum Informazioni sull'Islam
In nome di Allah, il Compassionevole, il Misericordioso Dì, "Egli, Allah è Unico, Allah è l'Assoluto. Non ha generato, non è stato generato e nessuno è eguale a Lui". (Corano 112, 1-4)

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

il taglione tra la moglie e il marito

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!-
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
Ads

Inviato: Mar Lug 07, 2020 11:27 am    Oggetto: Ads

rana
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Dom Nov 15, 2009 12:24 pm    Oggetto: il taglione tra la moglie e il marito Rispondi citando

un fratello o una sorella puo' tradurre per me?:)
umar andrea aveva scritto :
''E' per questo che i sapienti dicono che, se il colpo lasci la minima traccia ,si impone il taglione''

assalamu 3alicum wa ra7matu Allah wa barakatoh, fadilat al mufti vorrei sapere per favore quando si impone il taglione tra un marito e sua moglie?
e' ben conosciuto che nell'islam non e' lecito che un marito picchi sua moglie sulla faccia ,ma se lo fa si impone il taglione???? io l'avevo chiesto ad un sheikh e mi ha detto che anche se il marito colpisce sua moglie in faccia lei non ha il diritto di fare come ha fatto lui cioe' non si impone il teglione :) e' vero? poi il fratello umar aveva scritto in un suo post che secondo i sapienti se il colpo lasci la minima traccia si impone il taglione qual'e' il limito di questa traccia? mi spiego ; ad esempio se un marito ha colpito sua moglie in faccia tanto che il colore della sua guancia sia diventato blu :) poi dopo quasi 2 settimane il colore della sua guancia e' ritornato al colore normale qui si puo' applicare il taglione? ????
grazie mille anticipamente
Profilo Invia messaggio privato MSN
al-Hanafi
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 16, 2009 1:40 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

assalamu 3alicum wa ra7matu Allah wa barakatoh, fadilat al mufti i'd like to know when ones apply the rule of the talion (an eye for an eye) between a husband and his spouse.
It is well known that in Islam it is unlawful that a husband hits his wife on her face, but if he does it we apply the talion? I asked it to a shaykh and he told me that even if the husband hits his wife in the face she dont have the right to do as he did, that means we dont apply the talion (an eye for an eye), right? Then brother 'Umar wrote in a post that for the scholars if you leave some marks on the wife's face than we apply the talion, where is the limit of this mark? I mean; for example if a husband hit hist wife on her face in a way that her cheek became blue and after almost 2 weeks the colour of her cheek became normal again, can we apply the rule of the talion?
Thanks alot

''Islam significa vivere la vita in ogni respiro''
rana
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 16, 2009 5:34 am    Oggetto: assalamu 3alicum wa ra7matu Allah wa barakatoh Rispondi citando

grazie mille per la traduzione ,fratello Nassim
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 16, 2009 8:01 am    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Assalamau alaykum

Jazakallah khairan, brother Nass for the translation.

There is no doubt that a woman has been given equal rights to that of a man in Islam. A man cannot oppress, tyrannize or manipulate his wife as he wishes. Rather, Islam advocates that a man treats his wife with utmost love, respect and dignity.

Although there are certain times (there are four times in the Hanafi madhab) permission is granted for a husband to hit his wife. However, the books of Hadith are emphatic that he may only hit her slightly, in such a way that he does not bruise her or cause her any injury.

If the husband abuses this ‘responsibly’ and beats a wife without respecting the limits set down by the Qur'an and Hadith, then she can take him to Islamic court and the judge will decide accordingly. She cannot take revenge on her own (this is for her betterment, otherwise, the husband will fight back and before you know it there will be a war in the house). This would however, only apply if here were bruises and injuries.

If he slapped her on the face and it did not cause any injuries, she would not be permitted to take him to court, although he will be sinning for violating the laws of Islam.

The mere cause of injuries and wounds is enough for the wife to take the husband to court, even though these wounds will heal in a short period of time. Of course, the judge would give an adequate ruling.

البحر الرائق - (3 / 237)
وفيها من أخر الجنايات ادعت على زوجها ضربا فاحشا وثبت ذلك عليه يعزر الزوج اه
وظاهره أنه لو لم يكن فاحشا وهو غير المبرح فإنه لا يعزر فيه

المحيط البرهاني - (3 / 124)
ضرب الزوج زوجته لترك مطاوعته في الفراش فهلكت ضمن،

البحر الرائق - (8 / 392)
لو ضرب امرأته على المضجع أو في أدب فماتت يضمن إجماعا وعليه الكفارة

بدائع الصنائع - (6 / 381)
ولو ضرب امرأته للنشوز فماتت منه يضمن

رد المحتار - ط. بابي الحلبي - (4 / 79)
قال في البحر وصرحوا بأنه إذا ضربها بغير حق وجب عليه التعزير اه أي وإن لم يكن فاحشا

عيون المسائل - (1 / 280)
ضرب امرأته تأديباً لها فماتت
1390. ولو ضرب امرأته في الأدب فماتت فإنه يضمن .

فتاوى قاضيخان - (2 / 179)
والزوج إذا ضرب امرأته بنشوز معتاد أو غير معتاد فماتت كان ضامناً عند الكل ولا يرثها في قولهم

فتاوى قاضيخان - (3 / 273)
رجل ضرب امرأته في أدب فماتت قال أبو حنيفة رحمه الله تعالى عليه الدية و الكفارة

فتح باب العناية - (6 / 40)
(وإن عزر زوج عرسه) على ترك الزينة، أو الإجابة إذا دعاها إلى فراشه، أو على الخروج من بيته فماتت (لا) أي لا يهدر دمها بل يضمن، لأن تعزيره إياها على هذه الأشياء مباح ترجع منفعته إليه لا إليها، فيتقيد بشرط السلامة. وعلى هذا ينبغي أن لا يضرب امرأته على ترك الصلاة، أو على ترك غسل الجنابة، لأن منفعة ذلك عائدة إليها. وقد ذكر الحاكم: أنه لا يضرب امرأته على ترك الصلاة، ويضرب ابنه عليها.

And Allāh Ta’ālā knows best

Solamente gli utenti registrati possono vedere link su questo forum!
Registrati oppure Autenticati su questo forum.

Resident Mufti at

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
rana
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 16, 2009 9:48 am    Oggetto: assalamu 3alicum wa ra7matu Allah wa barakatoh Rispondi citando

jazaka Allahu khayran ,fadilat al mufti

''Although there are certain times (there are four times in the Hanafi madhab) permission is granted for a husband to hit his wife. ''

could i know these four times please? thank you
al-Hanafi
Utente Senior
Utente Senior

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 16, 2009 6:09 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Ismail Moosa ha scritto:
Assalamau alaykum

Jazakallah khairan, brother Nass for the translation.

Wa 'alaykum as-salam waRahmatuLlahi waBarakatuHu respected Mufti.
Wa anta min ahl il jaza.
I'm sorry if sometimes it takes me longer to translate the questions, i'm really busy with the university please remind me in your dua'a.
I'll translate in italian your answer insha'Allah.

JazakaLlahu Khairan for your work here with us.

As-salam 'alaykum waRahmatuLlahi waBarakatuHu
Nassim

''Islam significa vivere la vita in ogni respiro''
Ismail Moosa
Maulana Mufti Sahab
Maulana Mufti Sahab

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

Wa’alaykum as Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Respected Brother Nass,

Please give preference to your studies first. I am comfortable with the times it takes to translate. It is no problem at all.

You too, please remember me in your supplications.

Respected Sister Rana,

Our illustrious Fuqaha permit a husband to hit his wife slightly on the following four occasions (and occasions which are similar to them):

1) If she refuses to beautify herself for her husband,

2) If she refuses to share the bed with him,

3) If she leaves the house with no necessity without his consent,

4) If she omits her compulsory prayers or omits performing ghusl after attaining purity from haidh. (There is difference of opinion on this last point; some jurists permit the husband to slightly hit his wife while others disagree.)

It should be remembered that he can only hit her after first admonishing her, (and if that does not have an effect) then sleeping in a separate bed/room. If still she does not comply, the husband will be permitted to beat his wife slightly without causing any wounds, injury or harm.

Again, this is only what is permissible and not what is commendable. It is preferable that the couple should be broadminded, forbearing and tolerate each other. Hitting should be the last step after exhausting all avenues.

المحيط البرهاني - (3 / 124)
ذكر في «فتاوى أبي الليث» رحمه الله أن للزوج أن يضرب امرأته على أربع خصال وما هو في معنى الأربع: أحدهما على ترك الزينة لزوجها، والزوج يريدها. والثانية: على ترك الإجابة إذا دعاها إلى فراشه. والثالثة: على ترك الصلاة وعلى ترك الغسل. الرابعة: على الخروج من المنزل.
وفي كتاب العلل: ليس للزوج أن يضرب امرأته على ترك الصلاة،

الأشباه والنظائر - (1 / 170)
للزوج أن يضرب امرأته على أربع وما بمعناها : على ترك الزينة بعد طلبها وعلى عدم إجابتها إلى فراشه وهي طاهرة من الحيض والنفاس وعلى خروجها من منزله بغير إذنه بغير حق وعلى ترك الصلاة في رواية وقد بينا في شرح الكنز قولهم : ما كان بمعناها

البحر الرائق - (7 / 310)
وأما ضرب الزوجة فجائز في مواضع أربعة وما في معناها على ترك الزينة لزوجها وهو يريدها وترك الإجابة إلى الفراش وترك الغسل والخروج من المنزل
وفي ضرب أمرأته وولده على ترك الصلاة روايتان كذا قالوا

فتح باب العناية - (6 / 40)
(وإن عزر زوج عرسه) على ترك الزينة، أو الإجابة إذا دعاها إلى فراشه، أو على الخروج من بيته فماتت (لا) أي لا يهدر دمها بل يضمن، لأن تعزيره إياها على هذه الأشياء مباح ترجع منفعته إليه لا إليها، فيتقيد بشرط السلامة. وعلى هذا ينبغي أن لا يضرب امرأته على ترك الصلاة، أو على ترك غسل الجنابة، لأن منفعة ذلك عائدة إليها. وقد ذكر الحاكم: أنه لا يضرب امرأته على ترك الصلاة، ويضرب ابنه عليها.

رد المحتار- ن2 - (4 / 249)
ويخالفه إطلاق الضمان في الفتح وغيره حيث قال: وذكر الحاكم لا يضرب امرأته على ترك الصلاة

And Allah Ta'ala knows best.

Resident Mufti at

Profilo Invia messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> -Servizio Fatawa - Responsi giuridici!- Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: